RE: Question to the group

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a set up to make coils from 1" to 15" diameter up to about 5ft long.
How many coils do you want.  I make a few coils from time to time and sell
them on ebay mostly because it helps out the hobby the secondary coils take
a long time to wind by hand.    I might be interested in making you some
coils.  I can get any size enamel coated copper wire it comes in 100 lb
rolls.  Tell me what you need.

Gary Weaver