4 MOT Stack FOR SALE in COLORADO 60 miles N of DENVER

Original poster: striker754@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I built a 4 MOT stack for future use on my tesla coil, however, I started college so I am not really home enough to try to use it, so I would like to sell it to get it out of the garage.

Its 4 MOT covered in non detergent motor oil, all in a plastic tub, in a wood box. This easily puts out a 16" arc when both terminals are shorted together with a wire. I could take some vids if someone wanted.

It will DEFINATELY need to be ballasted some way as it draws around 70-80A @ 110V. It is setup for use on a 220-240V 3 wire outlet. It draws pretty much equal amperage on each leg. I have never ballasted it, since my garage can handle the amps, all I ever got around to using it for was an amazing light show :-D

If anyone wants this, I can meet you a reasonable distance from Loveland,
CO 80537 (NE Colorado) or you can pick it up.
One of the big guys on here bought some MOTs from me, he could vouch for my
reputation, I've also met Terry, I live around him.

Make a reasonable offer!

My AIM s/n is Lt1guy95 or just email me at striker754@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
aaab@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys