medical trials and tribulations

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

I wish to take this special period of Holiday time to express my deepest heart felt "Thank You" to all my friends, engineers, and technicians who sent me the many "get well soon" emails and letters after my recent heart attack.

It sure is a great feeling to know one has so many friends when the chips are down. Thank you all again and best wishes to each and every one of you during the Holiday season.

Recovering in Tucson, AZ, I'm almost back to "normal" whatever that was.

Happy Holidays to all and "Be Well",

D.C. Cox

Dr. Resonance