Re: New coil troubles

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just a second thought about the vertical portion of your primary. If tuned
correctly,,, If tuned correctly you should not have an arc problem. You can
use a short lendth of PVS pipe as an insulator extending 1 inch above and
below your vertical portion inside. Tube coilers often do this so they can
get close coupeling without arcing.
     Robert    H