RE: Terry's DRSSTC - Phase Detection/Controller

Original poster: "Adam Horden" <adamhorden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

Looking very nice and professional

I recently obtained a half length 2u rack enclosure for my OLTC
controller.

http://www.acidtech.net/ah-oltc-rebuild.html Some photos are here.

It shows the photos before I rebuilt the coil and the current rebuild
going on over Christmas. I am trying to get every last inch of arc from
this coil. At the moment it did 12.5 inches but I am hoping for more.

Terry your CT looks nice looked at the data. Shame its no good for my
intended use I need around 800A pulse for my small OLTC. I will wind a
rogowski coil.

Adam