Re: HDPE sheet tip

Original poster: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Funny thing, I haven't seen these in the local stores here in Southern
California. However, my kids' hope springs eternal (or winters eternal) that
we'll get weather that would make it worthwhile (hey, it happens.. why, just
50-60 years ago they had a foot of snow in LA, and it DID snow in Malibu a
few years back).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 2:37 PM Subject: HDPE sheet tip