Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Frequency/Pulse Width Controller

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Frequency/Pulse Width Controller
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:07:27 -0700

Hi All,

I know of a digital way to do the Frequency/Pulse Width Controller but it is a little messy. I could use a Basic Stamp and add an LCD display and all too ;O)) A microcontroller could do a lot of stuff here really. But it adds a whole new set of complexities most people are not used to. I'll think more on this. I could not quite get any current source ideas to work yet.

Don't waste your time with basic stamp, use pic (what basic stamp is based on) or avr, there over 500x faster, 10x or more cheaper, and can be programed with an lpt port and a couple resistors, in basic, asm, or C