Re: new coil

Hi Blake,

The plans for the "Terry filter" are here:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTFilt.jpg

Parts from:

www.digikey.com

is a giant mail order electronics place that has all the parts. If you can't get the whole thing, at least do the safety gap part...

Here is a way "too" beautiful one!! I wish I could just take the "pictures" half that good ;-))

http://www.peninsulators.org/Tesla/nstfilt1.jpg

http://www.peninsulators.org/Tesla/nstfilt2.jpg

But just use old bolts or bent wire for the safety gaps. You just want it to arc over if the voltage on the NST starts to go way too high.

Home depot should have big aluminum duct stuff. Car parts places have aluminum duct in the ~2 inch range used for "heat riser" tubing.

Cheers,

        Terry