Re: magnifier questions

Original poster: Dieter.Boeckeler@xxxxxxxxxxx ( =?iso-8859-1?Q?"Dieter_Böckeler"?
Hi again,
sorry I mean decrease! the driver.
and i´ve forgotten to write:
I´ve a problem to understand why magsim and mrn6
from Antonio gives the best perfomence with such modes
(123,125,236),which gives high inductances and impedances in the driver.Is it right,that these are two different theories
about magnifier and TC calculation.
best regards
Alex

Hi all,
thank you for tips and help.
I´ve built the extra coil with a so large h/d ratio of 5:1
because,if the magnifier failure I want to use it as a
normal TC.I´ve used heavy build AWG 16-18 (1,32mm)wire and coated with more than a half gallon of arcrylic coating.
The driver is ready built,too.I can increase? turns if necessary.
The transmission line should be 1,1" copper tubbing with
a length of around 25ft.If the copper tubing produces corona
i will use four copper tubes,that´s like a high voltage line for
energy distribution.(square form)
The topload,primary,rotary,safety gaps,and the power control have to be build.
I think,the only way to go (for me) is to test the system with the big 60"x12"topload.If the magnifier will blow up,i learn about how to do not;-)
best regards
alex