Re: Fun with Argon

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Let's set the record straight. Again.

Ozone is NOT odorless and it is NOT harmless. How
harmful it will be depends on concentration and
exposure duration. But don't beleive me. I only build
Ozone generating facilities for disinfection. We use
it because it is far deadlier than gasseous chlorine.

Go to:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ohx/ozone/o3_MSDS.html

Adam

> Original poster: Gary Franklin