RE: The 1500t secondary myth (long)

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Verification is key.  There are lots of claims out there, and when those
people are asked for verification
or proof, its always : "Well, its proprietary", or "We're under contract
so we can release any specifics", or "We're
under privacy or disclosure agreement" or whatever.

But, regardless of all these proprietary, contract, or disclosure
agreements, they are always readily available to
brag about how big the arc is or how much power it draws.

If it was truly proprietary, that information would be a secret as well.

Do i sense some BS here on the list recently????

Dan