Battery powered tesla!

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You know, I just realised, my battery powered tesla is probley one of the largest 12v powered teslas. Allready got it shooting out 4" arcs with my new stupidly large toroid (20"OD with 4" pipe) , and just starting to emit arcs into free space at the breakout point with no nearby grounded object
Using a 2nd flyback id actualy be able to pump about 10kv at 10ma. atm im doing about 5ma, (50watts)
can run it off my $20 7.5ah sla for 30 mins. (5amps draw), battery can do up to 35amps or so for 5 mins.
Also, with flybacks, at lower chargeing voltages you get more current, rather linearly, like a constant wattage source. hence at 5kv id get about 10ma per flyback, probley making a single flyback equal to about a 10kv 8ma~ or so nst.
Plus there allready rectifyed hence you can have very low BPS if you wish for a large coil
Anyone else here tryed using flybacks for medium sized coils? Or winding there own flyback mode transformer? Any at battery input voltage? a truely portable tesla coil.
Alternately I could grab a UPS and throw two 7.5ah sla's in and get 800watts out for a NST, but Im not to sure id want a UPS working around a tesla coil heh