RE: The 1500t secondary myth

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

The ratios of pri-sec inductance (i.e. turns) and inversely, capacitance
(your point) both yield the same theoretical voltage gain at resonance.

My take is that perceived performance (streamer length) is not
necessarily correlated with top load voltage, theoretical or otherwise.
If it was, I think small top loads would fare better than they do.  The
recent discussions of streamer-load to secondary impedance matching may
hold promise.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA