Re: Capacitors

Original poster: Sue Gaeta <sgsparky@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Uh, yeah, ditto! but you probably want 2KV  (FKP-1, or the 942Cs).

I just realised that that rell.com site has a huge minimum order!

Maybe it's time for another bulk buy since the geeks are out of the cap business.
Maybe there is someone on here that has a company name that can get these things cheaper?

Winter is almost here, and I am sure that some other folks might want to try their hand at a DRSSTC.
Sue

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: BJOHNWIL@xxxxxxx

I have had a hard time finding capacitors. had a suggestion of .33
microfarad, 1200 volt.

Where Can I find them??