RE: HV transformer

Original poster: "Dave Kyle" <dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>

99% sure I am in but a few questions:

What would you estimate shipping costs to be to Austin?

How much will the metal tank cost?

Can you give the size and weight of the transformer?

What will be the dimensions of the metal tank?

Total expected weight with transformer, tank and oil?

Could the tank lid be made of polycarbonate (clear top for easy inspection)?

Any hidden costs (boxing, etcetera)?

Dave

Dave Kyle
Austin, TX USA