Info on a BIG Marx generator

Original poster: "David Rieben" <drieben-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com>

Hi all,

Since I now have a 150 kVDC power supply (in my latest x-ray trans-
former) I was wondering where I could find info on building a multi-
stage Marx bank using the x-ray tranny as the HVDC source for
charging the caps? This would obviously be a pretty aggressive HV
project and it may take me a long time to get the neccessary parts$$
together to build it but I was thinking that this would really be neat ;^)
Anyway, I would need some info on the ratings of the caps, inductors,
and resistors for this as I'm not a HV electrical engineer by trade.
Since this would be getting OT for the Tesla list, please send any
to 125 kV per stage (Mega-volt land!!)  and at least 1000 joules
per cascade discharge ;^))))) I have done a casual google search
on this subject but most of the info is for really small Marx genera-
tors.

Thanks,
David