Ed Wingate's Teslathon

I returned this Sunday evening from Ed Wingate's real cool Teslathon
2004.  It featured Ed's neat magnifier coil in action at full power!!  Some
visitors even survived the "cage of Death".

Dan McCauley's SSTC sounded "real mean" while dispensing 6-7 ft long
sparks.  Dan's control system enabled a wide range of adjustment from 50 to
350 pps which gave the output a very unique character.

Richard Hull presented some interesting information on the current status
of fission & fusion research.

My favorite was Ed's small 1 MHZ mini-TC.  It was very compact and offered
a solid 4-5 inch output.

Everyone was impressed with all of Ed & wife's hard work in hosting the
Thon --- the casserole & sweet corn were great!!

Harry Goldman (TCBA) & Ruth were in attendance and I enjoyed meeting them
and all the hard working TC people again.

We all had a lot of fun --- even the flying saucers (UFOs) coming and going
after dark on the front lawn made the event even more interesting --- no
folks, I'm not kidding.  Like they say, with Ed's Thon, you just have to be
there and see it to believe it all!!

Great job Ed!!!

Dr. Resonance
D.C. Cox