Free CAN from Westinghouse 15kVA 14760V transformer (pickup from Seattle, WA only)

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes-at-silicon-arcana-dot-com>

(Don't get too excited; this is for the CAN ONLY)

I have available for free (to anybody willing to pick
up from the Seattle, WA) a nice, rust-free can from a
15kVA 14760V polemount transformer.  The transformer
has been removed because I'm going to try to emulate
the "Visible Pig" and clear-pot it in acrylic sheet.

The can is of the single HV bushing sort, with the
ordinary three LV bushings.  Can has a gray powder
coat that's in good shape.  Bushings are brown-glazed
(I'm trying to paint a picture, but if anybody is
genuinely interested and wants to justify a drive up
here, I'll be happy to send you a picture along with
exact measurements).  The only negative points are
that it's got some writing in black marker on the lid,
and that the LV bushings don't have the mounting
hardware for attaching wires.  I'm not keeping it,
rather I never got it.  Same for my other pigs, but
I've found it's easy to make due with ordinary nuts
and bolts.

This would make a nice home for a formidable MOT stack
or other homebrew HV power supply, or as a new home
for a homeless pig.

Anyway, I'd hate to take it to the dump, being in fine
shape like it is, but I've got other transformers
taking up a lot of space, so it's gotta go one way or
another.

Drop me a note at jaholmes-at-silicon-arcana-dot-com if
you're interested.

First come, first serve (if any come at all!)
Regards,
J. Aaron Holmes