Re: SSTC battle continues!

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Do you have a scan or a link to this "Tesla Rifle" SSTC ?

Also, is that 5.5kVA number correct - seems like quite a bit of power to get
only 9.5 feet of arc?  And any details on the topology you are using?
Pictures?

 >With solid state technology it's easy to break the
 > old rule for classic TCs of 1 kVA input per foot of spark output.

I don't know.  My classic TC's break that rule all the time.  Even my small
minicoil running at 200 Watts breaks the one foot mark.