Re: Designing High-Gain Triple Resonance Tesla-Transformers

Original poster: "Harvey Norris" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DesigningtripleresonanceTeslatransformers.pdf

 > > > Designing High-Gain Triple Resonance
 > Tesla-Transformers
 > >
 > >Interesting. Is this a published paper?
 >
 > He tried to get it published in the Journal of
 > Scientific Instruments but
 > they thought it was too long and such...
To each his own, about two (or more) years ago, I ran
a tank circuit from source alternator frequency of 480
hz into a pair of 11mh 14 gauge coils, each setting on
high induction coils of 23 gauge that in turn by air
core induction sent currents into a group of 20 of the
same 14 gauge coils. The net result of this was that
the ending group of 20 coils recieved more amperage
then if the same group of coils were directly
connected to the same source of emf! They gained more
amperage through a triple resonance then if they were
directly connected to the source of emf, meaning that
the air core action gave better results then the
direct connection could give. Go figure? This was an
xample of a triple resonance device because
1) the multiturned secondary acted exactly as a tesla
secondary acted, giving superior performance where the
amp turns of the secondary exceeded the amp turns of
the primary
2) The primaries configured as tank to the source freq
resonance exhibited resonant rise of amperage with
respect to its source of amperage
3) the second part(multiturned coils)by air core
induction exibited resonant rise of voltage with
respect to the primary voltages imposed on its action
4)the third component(from secondaries resonant
voltage rise) was another tank circuit that acted from
the second components voltage rise.
5) Essentially a source frequency magnifier action,
all done with NO tesla high frequency arc gap
involved.
6)Source frequency converted to bipolar tanks/
secondaries making inductive air core voltage rise/
line coupled tetertiaries reconconverted again for
tank amperage rise on ending elements.
7)Parallel resonance as primaries/ Series resonance
thru air core secondary matching/Parallel resonances
as ending line coupled ending components.
8)Ending components exibit more amperage through
triple resonance, then if they were originally
connected to the same wires connected to primaries.
9) Provable and demonstratable, if those words can be
found in a dictionary: definition; source frequency
resonance; a subject beyond most tesla coiler's
expertise.
Sincerely HDN