Re: Wire length, coil geometry, and velocity factor

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

In the years passed some coilers were winding their secondary on 5 gallon
plastic buckets and other low profile coil forms with good success maybe we
could resurrect some of those people to respond.
         Robert    H