How To unsubscribe

Hi,

Here or those subscribing instructions again ;-))

To unsubscribe from the Tesla list, E-mail the word:
unsubscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to
unsubscribe to:
tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com
That will take you off the Tesla list.

To subscribe to the Tesla list, E-mail the word:
subscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to:
tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com
That will put you on the Tesla list.

To subscribe to the Tesla list digest, E-mail the word:
subscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to:
tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com
That will put you on the Tesla list digest.

For the condensed digest version.
To unsubscribe from the Tesla list digest, E-mail the word:
unsubscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to
unsubscribe to:
tesla-d-request-at-pupman-dot-com
That will take you off the Tesla list digest.

With these tools you can change addresses and all that yourself with these
direct server control commands.  If it does not work (it should ;-)), write to:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

telling of what you need done and he can "fix" it.  "I" don't have any
control over any of this so writing me or the list itself does no good
other than I forward this info back or forward it to the list owner Chip.

Cheers,

         Terry