Re: capacitance to free space

Original poster: "Jared E Dwarshuis" <jdwarshui-at-emich.edu>

We will recheck the derivations for the last two equations. We may have
made a mistake with convergence.

  As far as taking the ln of numbers with physical units, strictly
speaking you cannot. However with  coaxial capacitance  you actually do
put in physical units and they cancel out. (we were putting the second
plate at infinity and giving it units of meters)

Example: ln (b meters/ a meters) becomes ln (b) ? ln (a)

We just finished a very revealing experiment involving capacitance to
free space and we will be posting the results on the Tesla Web Ring
within a week or two.

The wire length punks: Jared and Larry