remove me please it's the third time now....thanks

Original poster: "Danny" <rq-at-sympatico.ca>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 9:41 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: How to make a "good" copper tubing clamp

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"
<dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I've tried this quite a bit.  However, it cannot retain positive
clamping
force after a bunch of times of removing the clamp etc...
The copper eventually deforms to the size of the copper tubing.

Dan