Re: New Maxwell on ebay

Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor-at-uiuc.edu>

Scot, All,

Actually the 37xxx units are rated to 1000 pps, plenty high for TC duty.
The 31xxx series are the ones rated at 1 pps.  Most of the 37xxx are rated
to 25 Arms as well, and the shot life specified (typically 10^8 or 10^9) is
at 20% voltage reversal.  Unfortunately I have no knowledge of the 35xxx
series . . .

Sean Taylor
Urbana, IL