Re: New Test

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Welcome to the List...   there are alot of experienced people here with
loads of info to get you started and on your way to making a coil...

there has been alot of "improvements" to the ideaology behind Tesla
coils...    there is the standard coil most of know about and have made and
there is a bundle of Solid State Coils being designed ( and designed) using
all sorts of mosfets IGBT's and the such...   I'd say coiling has made a
quantum leap in the last  3 yrs.......

Scot D