moderator note

Hi all,

I thought it was time to tidy up a few threads ;-))

Magnetic Polarity...  It was interesting at first, but I think we all got
it now...

PCB layers...  I was working on that stuff all week :-p  Not worth arguing
over the 5 million variations of what defines "layers" on a PCB...

Richard Quick - Unless someone has new "facts" about "Richard"...   I think
we have told all there is to tell.

PCB vendors....  I think we have gone over all the options enough
now.  With all the SSTC stuff, PC boards are becoming an increasing
concern.  But I think we all know where to "get them" now given our choices
and situation.

So expect these threads to have a real hard time getting past me now ;-))))

Cheers,

	Terry