Re: 100kW VTTC MIA

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

It is shelved for the time being.  The high power pulsed load set-up is now
being used legimitately to test the next batch of Lambda 303 HV Supplies
that we got in.
I have to wait until there is free time on the pulse load before i can do
anything with.  However, with my current projects (PSSTC) and getting ready
for this summers
teslathons with a variety of new projects, I doubt i'll have any time for
this high power dream.

So for now, it remains a dream.  Probably look into it later in the year
during fall / winter.

Dan

 >  >Wasn't someone building a 100kW VTTC a few months ago?
 >
 > It was Dan McCauley (EasternVoltage). IIRC he was going to subvert a pair
of
 > pulsed vacuum tube loads used for power supply testing at his work, plus a
 > couple of the HV radar power supplies that they test.
 >
 > He's still alive and posting, AFAIK not from a bed in the Eastern Extreme
RF