Re: Update

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I also remember reading something about screws in wood heating up and
becoming a fire hazard on large coils.  It was due to eddy currents in the
screw.  I also make glued and pegged wood bases.  I only use metal when
needed for strength or electrical connections.

David E Weiss