Re: Truncated digests

Hi Charlie,

I checked 391, 392, and 393 and it was all there.  Could you mail have a
message size limit or something cutting off over say 30kB.

Let me know the specific number of one that gets cut off and I can send it
doubled up from here to check.  As far as I know, the digests are working fine.

Cheers,

         Terry