RE: IGBT SSTC finally possible?

Original poster: "John Tomacic" <tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Good advancements have been made recently using IGBTs, with results
approaching SG coils, in particular by Steve Ward. You can foillow the
thread on www.4hv-dot-org in the hv forum, ISSTC thread. Here's a direct link:

http://www.4hv-dot-org/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=23039

http://join.msn-dot-com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail-dot-com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines