Re: Flyback Driver PCBs 2 free flybacks left

They are not hard to find anymore.

We have dozens of them in stock.  They were modeled after the old large
Zenith color TV sets.  We added an additional 1,000 turns on them for a
total of 4,200 turns of #42 AWG.

Output in air 16 kV at 1-2 mA and in oil at 18 kV at 7-10 mA for short duty
cycle (cap charging, air ionizer, etc).

Price is $25.00 per xmfr and $8.50 s/h.

Dr. Resonance