Re: Capacitor Question??

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

What does the capacitor look like?   If it has fluted terminals, it most
likely isn't a pulse-rated capacitor especially
considering its large size (vs. voltage rating)

Don't check the websites.  Call GE directly and speak with a technical
represenative there.

Dan