Re: spark gaps

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

Hey mate :) quenching will be helped if you cool the gap down and blow air
through the sparks. There are some interesting gap designes out there.  One
static one which to me looks really good has the electrodes as hollow pipes
facing each other, and each blows high speed air. THis sounds like it'd
quench really well, and I'm actually going to use it for my first coil,
which will use 4 MOTs as a power supply.