Re: What's going on?

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Last week, I added an extra turn to my primary, and
 > improved streamer
 > length from 8 inches, up to 18 inches... but now,
 > streamer length is
 > varying between 12 and 18... have I missed

Try cleaning & re-gapping your spark gap. Might be
fouled with carbon or oxide or something.

 > something?  Calculations
 > show longest possible streamer is at 36 inches.
 > What else could I be
 > missing?
 >
 > Parameter list at...
 > http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/kong.zip
 >
 > On a side-note, does anyone know of a "cheap" way to
 > transfer video

You need a video capture device for your computer. ATI
(and others) make a combination video graphics adapter
and video capture device in-one. Its just a card that
you plug into your PC. I've seen them for sale at
Wal-Mart. If you don't want to spring for a video
capture card, mail me a video tape and I'll convert
them to files for you. I'm just across the lake from
you in Long Beach.

 > to disk?  I got my camcorder working again, and I've
 > got some new
 > streamer video, and no way to get it to disk.
 > --
 > Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux

Cheers,

=====