Discount Printed Circuit Boards... declassified ;-))

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Here is the link to that place I was talking about,
<http://24.226.35.46/index.htm>http://24.226.35.46/index.htm

Mind you,  its not as cheap as you think, but definently cheaper then US
places, and they'll match any price and give you 50% of the difference.

If you do buy from them,  Please mention me as I get commission, and it is
true that I introduced you into thier company anyway,  so please,  if its
not too much trouble just tell them that "electrontube" or "Jim" introduced
you.

Regards - Jim Mitchell