Sam Barros on Discovery Channel...

Original poster: "Sam Barros" <sam-at-power-labs-dot-com>

  Ok, this is slightly off-topic but I really hope Terry will let it slide
;) Its my 5 minutes of fame, after all! :)
  I did a show for "The Daily Planet" on Discovery Channel talking about
electromagnetism, electromagnetic propulsion, and demonstrating several EM
devices, such as thompson's coils, coil guns, and, of course, the Rail Gun
(fired at such high powers that the barrel cracked). The show turned out
really well, and I think it'd interest the Tesla Coil community... It can
be downloaded and seen at
http://www.exn.ca/video/?video=exn20040407-plasmaboy.asx
  Assuming Terry will be kind enough to let me post this (like he was with
the Discovery Channel thing:), please keep any follow-ups off list since
they are not on topic ;)
  P.S. The "Plasma Boy" thing was the director's idea, not mine.
  Enjoy...

Sam Barros
ME/EE Major at Michigan Tech
http://www.powerlabs-dot-org
"If at first you don't succeed, increase the amperage!"