Re: bad pole xmfrs

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Hi,

I note action # 3807469086 by  son-montuno

Is this guy ok?

Hi Terry,
     I note that he has never gotten negative feedback on any eBay sale.
Commenting ONLY on my personal experience with him, I bought a 5KVA pig
from him about 14 months ago. It took three weeks from the time I sent my
payment, and I DID have to meet their truck in the Lowe's parking lot next
to the freeway exit. Transformer was reconditioned, clean, full, and ready
to run, and they did help me load it onto my pickup. This was no small feat
since I have a cap on my truck. Advice: use an open-back pickup.

Matt D.