THOR: SMPS schematic update

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hello all,

I have got the updated schematics of Thor's SMPS on "paper", at last.
For those interested, they can be found at:

http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc

Select the "Last modifications (rev. C)" menu item.

There you will also find the schematics of the Timer board, that allows
me to emit a predefined number of disruptive discharges with my TC. Plus
a list of all the arrangements I had to make in order to get rid of
transients.

You may also find interesting a simple optocoupled 0-3V linear link
(check the Probe board).

Regards