Re: Maxwell AC vs. DC ratings

35 kV is the DC pulse duty rating.  On 60 Hz AC you divide 35 kV / 3 =
11.67 kV AC rating.  This so close to 12 kV Erms that you can safely use
them with you 12 kV NST.

Both Maxwell and PCI use a 3:1 DC to AC rating for their pulse caps.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913