Re: Bulk Order 15kW SSTC Boards - Heatsinks Room Temperature

Original poster: "Crow Leader" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: Bulk Order 15kW SSTC Boards - Heatsinks Room Temperature

 > Original poster: "Nick Field" <nick.field-at-hvfx.co.uk>
 >
 > I think Ken's problem with the concept of a 'room temperature heatsink'
 > stems from the physical impossibility of dissipating heat from an object
 > which is at the same temperature as it's surroundings.

My problem is calling something a 15kW board when you need extreme cooling
measures to hit that if you even can deceptive. Liquid cooling is a bit more
involved than a bucket of ice water.

One of my previous posts was blocked for not being tesla coil related, but I
still maintain that I can sell you T1 case LEDs rated at 200mA continous.

No problem at all, they won't burn out, just keep them immersed in liquid
nitrogen. No problem, they're 200mA rated LEDs.

KEN