RE: Bulk Order 15kW SSTC Boards - Heatsinks Room Temperature

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm probably going to get jumped on immediately for this misprint, but
the number 80degC shown below is suppose
to be 80degF (as what my infrared multimeter temperature probe is set to
read - Fahrenheit).  Obviously, 80degC
is CONSIDERABLY hotter than room temperature.

Dan