Potential Transformer for sale

Original poster: "Daniel Kline" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

Hi All.
I have a 14.4 kV 1.5kW potential transformer for sale for $100. It's in
excellent condition and has barely been used in Tesla-coil service...Maybe
one hour total run time.
It is not ballasted (of course :)
You pick it up or I deliver.
Here's the deal: This coming weekend (September 27th) I'm taking a road-trip
to Kentucky from North Carolina. I'll be going I-40 West and I-75 North to
Lexington. If one of you will meet me on the road to make the buy I'll haul
the transformer with me. Otherwise, I'm in the Chapel Hill - Raliegh area
and you can just pick it up before Saturday. I don't want to ship this thing
;)
Send an email to misterpaslow-at-yahoo-dot-com to make arrangements if you're
interested.
misterpaslow-at-yahoo-dot-com
Thanks,
Dan Kline