RE: Bulk Order 15kW SSTC Boards

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

The IXYS 30A gate drivers are really nice, although not even really
required for my design.  The IXYS 15A gate drive would
work just as well.  I received most of my gate drivers from the vendor
directly as samples.  Your best bet would also be to
contact your local distributor or sales rep and ask for a couple of
samples for evaluation.  Check the IXYS website for both US sales reps
and international sales reps.

They may also list distributors on their website.

Dan