RE: Table-top mini coil contest update

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

There was much discussion about many contest issues, but the topic of
targets never came up.  If the target had been specified, I wouldn't
have learned that I'd get better performance using the chicken wire.
The art has been advanced by allowing flexibility here. Information on
optimal targets is something we can all use, even if it's not part of
the coil proper.  Longer sparks ARE what it's all about.

Gary Lau
MA, USA