Re: Dielectric constant table

Original poster: "Crow Leader" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Dielectric constant table

 > Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>
 >
 > Ah HEM, but the 'more current per pulse' is COMPLEATLY dependant on how
 > much capacitance they store, and a MMC bank can be setup to any value.

As much as it is dependant on internal resistance and inductance. Adding
more caps in parellel may give you a higher current, but will never make the
caps themselves "faster" which has to do with internal constuction and
inductance.

 > Now, if you'd like to argue about internal resistance and inductance,
Mabey
 > you built your bank wrong, since I highly doubt those MMC caps have any
 > resonable internal resistance or inductance

I'm not sure what "reasonable" means here- big or small ESR?

KEN