Re: Dielectric constant table

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ah HEM, but the 'more current per pulse' is COMPLEATLY dependant on how
much capacitance they store, and a MMC bank can be setup to any value.
Now, if you'd like to argue about internal resistance and inductance, Mabey
you built your bank wrong, since I highly doubt those MMC caps have any
resonable internal resistance or inductance