Re: Modeling and simulation

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

 >       Having retired a few years ago after 3 decades of modeling and
 > simulation, I could not agree more. Most models are completely
 > deterministic and therefore deny the existence of chaotic processes. of
 > which a TC is a prime example.

Hummm. A quick search on IEEE articles reveals many examples where
Spice was used to simulate electronic chaotic systems. Chaos is
just one possible form of behavior of nonlinear dynamic systems.
It can be safely simulated.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz