Re: A newbie question

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello Greg,

A Swiss coiler? This may be a first for the list! I've
gotten good results with beer bottle caps. You might
want to use a beer bottle cap to get started with, and
eventually upgrade your system with a polypropylene
mult-mini cap. Besides being much smaller and lighter,
the MMC also gives better performance than a saltwater
cap.

Feel free to browse my site for beer bottle cap
information.

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg