Fw: Fwd: Paralleled Primaries / Separate Drive Circuit - SSTCs ? ? ?

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

My "super-fancy" SSTC (Terry's characterization, I think--and quite
accurate; >too< super, in fact) employs 6 paralleled primaries, tightly
coupled & directly under the secondary.  Worked fine until an intractable
problem developed.  I haven't summoned up new motivation yet to fix it.

Ken Herrick

In a message dated 9/17/03 4:00:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,